Monday, July 11, 2011

Article - Unique Ways To Display Vintage Jewelry

I thought this was an interesting article from styleathome.com.  I display my grandmother's Sherman jewelry on, around and draping out of an old musical jewelry box I received from her.  Do you have any interesting ways of displaying your jewelry?

http://www.styleathome.com/decorating-and-design/styling-secrets/unique-ways-to-display-vintage-jewelry/a/21731


Here are some of our mall displays for your viewing pleasure. You can see my grandma's jewelry box in the top left of the second picture. I "borrowed" it to my booth at the antique mall to display my jewels.



1 comment:

  1. Very unique jewelry here, however I could not really tell how quality the materials were from the pictures. Great job though I got some new ideas!

    ReplyDelete